Jul 16, 2009
Following this years CITCON ANZ 2009 in Brisbane,
Mark sits down with fellow kiwis Nigel Charman and John Hurst to
- The transrelational model in databases and database scaling,
stored procedures for metadata, and using unitils to automatically
disable constraints during testing.
- Releasing from branches
- Jetbrains MPS and the Charisma
bugtracker which is now in EAP.
- Wikis for documentation
- Python, Delphi, and embedded scripts in databases
- White space or tabs?
- CITCON (we actually talk about it!)
- Token commits, pre-commits, and continuous integration
WARNING: This episode is a long discussion - you
might need some coffee.