Jan 18, 2011
Illegal Argument 56 with Julian Harris, of Google UK.
Due to both the overly relaxed nature of the conversation
following the Christmas break, and the sounds of a school being
burnt down a few blocks away, this show has been rather heavily
edited, and suffers from some sub-par noise.
- Maven and Dependency Management = PAIN and tightly coupled
- Lisp - start loose and tighten up
- Haskell - Start with a strict environment and loosen up
- Dependent Types
- App Stores
- Chrome Laptops - CR48
- Android Development
- Does having Extensive tool support for a language, kill
innovation in that language?
- Maven version ranges again :)